Thursday, July 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (7/19/12)




In my mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren. :)


So these are a few things I revived this week...











I won this Kindle book from Julia Crane, as well as a $20 Amazon gift card! :)




(awful photography by moi)

Bought: 
(*sniff* the last one!)

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys 
(I heard this was super duper good.)

Review: 
Beta by Rachel Cohn 
(Beta's summary strangely reminds me of the last Lemony Snicket book. Just me?)

Other sources: 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
(*jumps up and down*)


For all my new friends from the blog hop last week, what'd you get? Anything interesting?


Live long and prosper, peoplez.

Jane


1 comment:

  1. Another great selection of novels! These all look so great to read.
    Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete