Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #1


HERE is the link to Tynga's Reviews, the one who started this cool meme. :)

All right, it's been a busy book week for me (usually i limit myself to paperback, but not this time...), and if I hadn't so much credit at my favorite indie bookstore, then I'd probably have used up my last paycheck from Thursday already. There are just so many good books coming out right now, thats the problem! But I'm not complaining, it's awesome.
So here are some additions to my room. (I say room, not shelf, because I'm currently out of space, so they are in a stack on my dresser, rather precariously.)

Review:

  




Bought:

  


Won:


 


As a part of the Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop, I won these two from Mystifying Paranormal Reviews!

(Reading For Darkness Shows the Stars now, and already read Anna Dressed in Blood)

I cannot wait to get to the rest!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment