Saturday, September 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (9-1-12)



In my mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren. :)

This is what's in my mailbox this week! I just got home from a long trip, and I found a few packages in my room...


Thanks to Scholastic Press, I received a finished copy of The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron, and I look forward to reviewing it soon because it comes out...er...tomorrow! I'll get on that, I promise.



And before I left, I bought Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass from TBD, and I especially ordered the U.K. edition because I liked the cover more. ;) I've heard endless awesome reviews about this, so I really can't wait to read it, but I am a little behind on Sept. review books due to my trip, so it will have to wait a little bit. :P


Get anything new this week? Comment below!

-Jane

1 comment: