Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 9-23-12


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tygna's Reviews.


Got some pretty awesome books this week!!



I got Son for review, and I just reread The Giver in excitement. I can't wait to see how this series ties together!

Also, this last Tuesday I bought The Diviners by Libba Bray because I saw it finally out on the shelf and absolutely couldn't help myself....and then I realized it's a mighty HUGE book. :D Shiny.


The last two books are The Ethics of Star Trek, and Finding Serenity (a collection of essays explaining how awesome Firefly is.) My friend had given me an Amazon gift card for my birthday and I found these jewels right away...I may or may not review them on here, because I'm not sure what my audience is like.

Finally, one last book...I am a major fan of Aussie fiction, but of course here in the US, it's hard to find some titles...but my dad happened to be in Sydney last week so I sent him over with a list of books to find! He got this one for me! ^^^ (major happiness)




That's right, in the paper-flesh! I have heard it's full of awesome.

What's in your mailbox this week? Or finish reading anything particularly memorable? :)

Sorry I've been behind on review posts, I've been rereading a couple of old books, and some personal stuff has set me back a bit, but I'll have some good reviews coming soon!

-Jane

1 comment:

  1. The Diviners is gigantic and I usually get overwhelmed by books that are that thick, but I can't wait to get my hands on it! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete