Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 10-9-12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Stop by there, to see other blogs participating as well! :)




I'm in the middle of Dearly, Beloved right now, and one quote just made me crack up, so I want to show you guys!


"You're a zombie. If you're not missing body parts, you're doing it wrong!"

Another:

"What is Marblanco?" Isambard asked. Yesterday you guys mentioned it, and you looked like you were talking about Chicago, or something. Atlantis."







On another topic, I'm thinking of doing a cover comparison soon. I kind of forgot I used to do them more. Anyone have ideas for some that annoyed you, or better foreign covers for any books? This isn't related to the book above. :)

Happy reading!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment