Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Series to Finish Pt 1: Unreleased



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Because they like lists. ;)

I saw a Top Ten for unfinished series the other day and totally thought it was cool. Copycatting! Anyway because I'm totally in the middle of a bunch of unfinished series, half from procrastination and half from the sequels not being released yet (as of now), this is the latter, books that aren't out yet, so I can't actually finish the series if I tried. In no particular order:

After compiling this list, I realized, these are all endings to series, not in the middle! haha. I'm awaiting the last book. So that's what this list is.

Did I lose you yet? Sorry. Keep reading.

1) Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth: Fall 2013, my friends! I am sooo looking forward to mysterious book three. I heart Four!

2) The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: She needs to take a break from all her other writing and finish this damn series already. All those years ago, I figured it was just the three so I thought it was the perfect ending, and of course she turns it into six books...I love and hate that at the same time. Need. Last. Book.

3) Revenants trilogy by Amy Plum: Okay, this is very materialistic of me, but I have the first two ARCs by various sources, but if I don't have a matching ARC set, I might cry. Also, AWFUL cliffhanger for book two!! 

4) The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: Yeah. It's not a hard question, Tessa. PICK WILL. -_- This should be released after City of Heavenly Fire though, because Jace is in that. And I need to make sure he is all right, before seeing how Will turns out. I'll stop now.

5) Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini: Man I love mythology, and this is one of my favorite modernizations! Also, these books have beautiful covers. 

6) Razorland series by Ann Aguirre: The main character is like River Tam, just so you know. That should be reason enough to read them, if you haven't already.

7) Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis: First book I thought was okay, and the second one I LOVED. And she really has a thing for cliffhangers too! Great plot and memorable characters; totally awesome to read if you like sci-fi! But seriously, what's up with the cover change? :P

8) Masque of the Red Death series by Bethany Griffin: Technically it's a companion series. Duo? Two books, not a trilogy, or a series! Still counts. Steampunky awesomeness not-to-miss!

9) Hereafter trilogy by Tara Hudson: My first ghost series. Been with it from the start and I'm really curious how it's going to end. The second book got depressing. 

10) Jenna Fox Chronicles trilogy by Mary E. Pearson: For as long as I remember, I loved the first book and didn't have any idea it would be a trilogy...still mixed feelings about that!

-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment