Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Series to Finish Pt 2: Released



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Because they like lists. ;)

Here's part two, series that are already out that I haven't gotten around to finishing yet. (Or at least I haven't caught up to the newest books.) I don't really have any excuses, so here they are in no particular order:

1) The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa: On the second book...and I own the whole series, so...it's called procrastination. These are quite good!! Definitely a good pick for fans of the fair fey folk!

2) Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: *fangirling* C'mon book two, ship from the library already!

3) The Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody: Favorite series in the world. I have the last book (Aussie edition, so US last two books) but I can't remember what happened in the previous six so I have to reread them. And I'm so sad it will be all over!

4) Shadow Saga by Orson Scott Card: See, I read Ender's Game. Then Ender's Shadow. I hear about twenty different ways to read these books. So, I'm continuing on Shadow of the Hegemon and Ender in Exile. I think?

5) The Ellie Chronicles by John Marsden: This is my recovery series for having finished the Tomorrow series. I'm nervous to get to it. Takes place a few months after the previous series ends, but it ended okay so...does that mean more bad things are in place for Ellie?

6) Earthsea Cycle series by Ursula K. Le Guin: really awesome sic-fi. Hadn't realized there were so many! I've read the first.

7) Books of Faerie series by Maggie Stiefvater: Not amazing, but I read anything by her and this is all I have left to occupy myself with until the second Raven Boys book comes out.

8) Oh noes!! That's it? Well, it's kind of a relief, actually.

9)

10)

Any series you've been in the middle of, and just NEED to finish? But haven't really gotten to it yet? You're not alone, share your thoughts.

-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment