Thursday, January 31, 2013

January RAK turn out!

Hosted by the awesome Book Soulmates like always! 


I got some pretty great books this month, to my surprise!! Here they are:

E-books: 





Paper books:


~~

And in return, I gave my UK paperback copy of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas to Megan @ Southern Owl Reads, and I hope she really likes reading it!



You can find my review of Obsidian here, and my review of Throne of Glass, here. Both great books that I highly recommend! The other three mentioned,  I haven't read yet. ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to be a part of! I wish I had a blog so I could participate. Have you read any of Jennifer Armentrout's books yet? I really want to read the Lux and the Covenant series, but I like to wait until a whole series is finished before reading so I don't forget important characters and plot points in the time it takes the next book to come out.

    ReplyDelete